Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Girls :-)

The new school year has begun and I think I’m busier than I ever have been. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I have class at Northwestern followed by nannying for 2 of my favorite kiddos (and their new puppy “Ted”). And Tuesdays and Thursdays I’m doing pre-student teaching in a first grade classroom all day. My evenings are spent back in Plymouth at AFLBS where I’m on dorm staff again this year. These past couple weeks have been extremely insane with so many things going on but it’s good to be back in somewhat of a routine.
I’m so excited about everything that God has in store for the girls here at Bible School. The girls on my wing are awesome and I just know it’s going to be a great year. Please be praying for the 13 beautiful girls that the Lord has entrusted to me this year as they study God’s Word and are a target for attacks from the enemy. And please pray for me that I would be obedient to the Spirit as I minister to them.




Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21

1 comment: